Sunday, December 1, 2013

Challenge #51

I'd like to welcome all of our new followers.  It seems like we've had a lot of new followers recently and I want to thank you for joining our group.  Hopefully our fabulous DT can inspire you in some way so that we can see your creations.

Twice a month, we provide a new color challenge for all to participate in.  Our DT inspires you and in return, you inspire us.  On the first of the month, we provide a color challenge and a sketch. On the 15th of the month, we provide a color challenge and a twist (which really could be anything).

Take a look at this month's color challenge and sketch.





Check out the fabulous work of the CMS Design Team.











  







 




 



  
Lynn






 Thanks for joining us this month.





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration ladies!! I love all the diversity and such a fun palette of colors...I need more time and I will share my take...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the challenge everyone. Love the colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reveal! Each layout is so unique and hits the color palate perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors and the sketch! Great job with your layouts, design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reveal! Love how everyone's resulting layout is so different!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS