Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Challenge #9

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've truely become an Olympics addict this week.  I tried to scrapbook for a bit, but I think I heard my TV calling my name.  The Olympics are on nearly 24 hours a day.  I may not be sitting and watching all the time, but it is being listened to.

Are there any others like me?

Up for grabs this month is 4 pads of double-sided 6X6 My Minds Eye paper.  These paper packs are really cute!  We have paper from the following lines:
  • A Happy Heart
  • All Spice
  • Honey Cake
  • Everyday Flair





Good morning world and welcome to Challenge #9.  We've mentioned before on the site and on Facebook that we were having a "special" challenge this go around.  And special is really what it is!  I'm excited to announce that we have combined with Sketches in Thyme for this challenge.


 
So, in addition to the color combination that we provide, the challenge is to use their sketch.



            Color Me Scrappy Colors
     +     Sketches in Thyme Sketch
One great fabulous design by YOU!



sugared hues





Be sure to check out the fabulous pages done by both design teams!

Since we've delayed the reveal a day, we are giving you an extra day to finish this challenge!  Have fun with it and enjoy!




The Sketches in Thyme DT:








3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS